TWSupport-Smooth,Clean Support

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

warlordfmike
    TWS Support

Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2008-04-16
    Computer Specs : Vista Home Basic::Amd 64 3000+ 2.4GHZ::Msi RS480M (MS-7145)::Kinston Value RAM 1G Crucial 1G::
    Additional Specs : Ati Radeon X1600 pro 512mb Pci-e::Western Digital Caviar 80GB

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Post by warlordfmike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 am

hello i have a issue with the microsoft wireless multimedia keyboard and the wireless optical mouse 2000

now here is what going on when i open a text file and hold say ( W)down and move the mouse it stops and in bf2 if im driving a tank when holding ( W ) down and move the mouse the tanks stops cant play games at all cause of this

i have uninstalled the software for both the keyboard & mouse but that dont work and also in the microsoft IntelliType it the signal of the keyboard goes from high to low not sure if that helps but the transceiver & the keyboard & mouse are close to Monitor,speakers,lamp not sure if that would cause this
    Placehold
    TWS Manager
    TWS Manager

Number of posts : 730
    Registration date : 2008-04-15
    Computer Specs : Windows Vista home premium :: Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU
    Additional Specs : T7250 @ 2.00GHz :: 4.00 GD RAM :: NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT

Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Post by Placehold on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey
    Sorry for not replying to the PM's, Been away from the office of late

Anyways your issue sounds like its Hotkey related, This only happens when your press W?

I have seen this issue when Hotkeys get stuck and when people say are viewing a clip in the middle of a game and press "C" this splits the clip on a video and their screen goes crazy,

Try resetting the keyboard layout/language

1. Click "Start", "Control Panel" and then select "Clock, Language, and Region"

2. Select "Change Keyboards Or Other Input Methods"

3. A new screen pops up, Select "Change Keyboards"

4. Select the correct keyboard language for you,

I tried this previously and found the keyboard was set to USA which meant i was getting different symbols and Hotkeys

Regards

Craig

Computer Specs : Vista Home Basic::Amd 64 3000+ 2.4GHZ::Msi RS480M (MS-7145)::Kinston Value RAM 1G Crucial 1G::
    Additional Specs : Ati Radeon X1600 pro 512mb Pci-e::Western Digital Caviar 80GB

Post by warlordfmike on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 pm

that does not work and its on the right setting's

i think its some else not sure what but the keyboard is like its not even connected at all could it be something wrong with the wireless transceiver as the keyboard did work a way from the desktop almost on the other side of the room and it dont now

could it someting something cutting in to the signal or something or could the keyboard and //\\ or wireless transceiver but broke

what else can we try
    Placehold
    TWS Manager
    TWS Manager

Number of posts : 730
    Registration date : 2008-04-15
    Computer Specs : Windows Vista home premium :: Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU
    Additional Specs : T7250 @ 2.00GHz :: 4.00 GD RAM :: NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT

Post by Placehold on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Hmmmm a bit strange lmao

Well i'm glad you got it sorted, Hopefully there isn't a repeat of the same issues Smile

Regards

Craig

Post by warlordfmike on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:36 am

hello yet again lol on the keyboard i bought i would say buy even if ur a gamer does not matter i would say it may not be for gaming does that matter it's cheaper then a gaming keyboard & feel's better built then the keyboard's iv had over the year's

iv also have bought a new mouse a logitech G518 USB cord mouse it's the best mouse i have ever used it's for gaming it does what it's for gaming move's smoothly & gald's across the desk with no issue all other mouse i ever had would feel like it has stuck to the desk not this would really say buy this mouse for gaming but it's a little high if ur not using for gaming

bottom line both of these are good for gaming

the keyboard is a Microsoft Digital Media KeyBoard 3000

the mouse is a Logitech G518 Usb Cord

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:26 am